Ramadan Kareem is the 9th month of Islamic lunar calendar. It is the sacred most month of Islamic year. We, the believers observe fast in the month of Ramadan. Fasting is obligatory on every believer in the entire month of Ramadan.
Table of Contents
When is Ramadan 2023?
The Month of Ramadan is expected to begin on either Wednesday 22 March or Thursday 23 March in 2023, and it will listing for 30 days, until Friday 21 April. The celebratory days of Eid al-Fitr are scheduled to begin on either Saturday 22 April or Sunday 23 April. layla tul Qadar on arrived Around Monday 17 April or Tuesday 18 April.
Importance of Ramadan:
Ramadan is a month of worship, sadaqat (giving alms) and a month of refreshing a believer’s connection with Allah SWT. It is a kind of opportunity that we get to enhance and boost our faith through fasting and worshipping Allah SWT.
Importance of reading Quran during Ramadan:
Quran and Ramadhan are both interconnected, as Quran e Kareem was revealed on Shab e Qadar, a blessed night in Ramadhan e Kareem. Allah SWT said in Quran e Kareem,
انا انزلنہ فی لیلۃ القدر۔ وما ادراک ما لیلۃ القدر
“We have revealed this Quran in Layla tul Qadar and you do not understand, what importance this night has!”
Reciting and understanding Quran is obligatory for every believer. But it becomes too much rewarding in the month of Ramadhan. Quran recitation and understanding is much worthwhile in the month of Ramadhan as every virtue is rewarded many times in Ramadhan. layla tul Qadar on arrived Around Monday 17 April or Tuesday 18 April.
Benefits of Reading Quran During Ramadan:
Quran is the final divine message of Allah SWT. It affects a believer mentally, physically and spiritually positively.
- Quran is the Holy scripture revealed upon the last messenger of Allah. It not only has divine laws and jurisprudence for every believer’s every-day life, but it has such a beautiful language and such beautiful verses and Surahs that boosts a believer’s spiritual strength.
- Listening to the recitation of Quran from a Qari having a melodious voice and a firm grip on Tajweed rules is a real treat to one’s ears. Listening to Quran recitation is relieved mental stress and depression. It relieves human brain’s tensions.
- Now it is proven by a practical experiment of many doctors in many hospitals in Pakistan that listening Sura e Rahman especially and any other surahs have several physical benefits. It can help in the healing process of many diseases, including cancer
QuranHost Academy, A Brief Introduction:
QuranHost is the pioneers in online Quran academies. QuranHost gives their students best of the best Quran teachers to teach them everything about Quran. We have a complete solution of learning Quran right from the beginning till advanced level studies in Quran. We have hired learned and skilled teachers for different Quran course ranging from Noorani Qaida to learn Quran with translation and Tafseer.
Why Choose QuranHost Quran Academy for Learning Quran?
Learning now-a-days has shifted to an online activities now-a-days. Same is the case with Quran learning. Quran learning has now majorly shifted to online Quran institutes throughout the world. Noe let us explore why choose QuranHost for learning Quran online.
- QuranHost offers an online class 24/7 for the students of all ages. We are available in different time spans, according to the comfort and ease of our valued clients.
- We have hired highly qualified and skilled instructors for our institute to deliver the best possible knowledge about Quran learning.
- We offer one-on-one sessions for Quran learning to provide a personalized learning experience to our clients. A one-on-one session between the teacher and the student enhances the teacher’s attention and boosts the student’s learning capacity.
- An interactive learning process is enhanced through modern interactive learning tools, which enhances the over-all learning procedure of the student. Get a free Trail .
Frequently asked Questioned about Ramadan:
1. What are some important facts about Ramadan?
Here are a few important facts about Ramadan;
- Ramadan is the 9th month in lunar Islamic calendar.
- Ramadan will Start on Wednesday 22 March or Thursday 23 March in 2023
- Eid al-fitr start on either Saturday 22 April or Sunday 23 April.
- It is narrated in Quran that Quran was revealed in this sacred month.
- Believers are supposed to fast in this holy month.
2. Why is Ramadan an important month for believers?
Ramadan is one of the most sacred months of lunar Islamic calendar around the globe. Muslims fast in this month and give alms to the poor and needy. They has a chance to discipline themselves, to learn sacrifice and empathy.
3. What are the three Ashras (10 days) of Ramadan called?
- The first Ashra is called Ashra e Rahmah, which means the 10 days of Mercy of Allah.
- The 2nd Ashra is called tha Ashra e Maghfirah, which means the 10 days of forgiveness.
- The 3rd Ashra is called the Ashra e Nijat, which means the 10 days of safety from the hellfire.
Ramadan is the month of Quran. Recitation of Quran is a valuable virtue in Islam but its reward and virtues multiply many folds, when it comes to Quran recitation in Ramadan. It is very important to not only recite Quran in Ramadan but it is valuable to seek knowledge about Quran in this holy month. We at QuranHost facilitates every-one to learn Quran from the very beginning to the advanced level.