Terms of service for our Online Quran and Arabic Courses.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions. By starting our Online Courses, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Registration and Payments
- Upon successful completion of trial classes, you have the option, whether to proceed with your Quran classes or not with QuranHost.
- Once you decide to get registered for Regular classes, you have to pay the monthly fee in advance after trial classes.
- Monthly Payment will be payable in the 1st week of each month from the date you get registered with QuranHost.
- QuranHost reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is over-due for more than 7 days without any notice or excuse.
Leave or Absence from Lessons
- If you want to take leave from a lesson, inform our Admin team at least 2 hours before classes.
- If you don’t inform and remain absent from your lesson without any notice, your class will be marked as absent and there will be no make-up for it (except in case of emergency).
- If you need to hold your Quran classes for a month or more, and want to continue again with the same at the same time, you have to pay the full monthly fee for that time also as we can’t utilize that time for any other students.
- QuranHost holds the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent from classes for more than 10 days without any prior notice. Request for refund will also not be entertained in such cases.
- There is no refund for missed classes, however, the student can take make-up classes for missed classes, if he has sent a prior notice to the admin and teacher.
- Eid Holidays are only paid leaves for the teachers for the whole year. Therefore, there are no make-up classes or refund for the Eid holidays.
- We care about the security of our customers. You are also requested not to share your contact information like phone number, Email address, Social Media account or credit card information, etc. with any teacher. QuranHost will be not responsible in case of misuse.
- Teachers are also not allowed to ask for or share their contact number, email address, or Social Media accounts with students or parents, if anyone does so, please inform us urgently.
- Please don’t discuss classes’ schedules, payment, or anything extra with the teachers. In these cases, contact the Admin through call, Admin Skype, Email, or Whatsapp.
- QuranHost may revise its Terms of Services & Conditions from time to time to ensure the best education and services to our students and their parents.
Thank you for being with us