Ramadan is the sacred month of the Islamic lunar calendar. It is the most awaited month among believers all over the world. Muslims around the globe, literally, have started the countdown for this blessed month. It is the most awaited month as it brings with it blessings, bounties, and rewards from Allah SWT. Every virtue gets manifold rewards in this month. All Muslims love this Blessed Month and are anxiously waiting for it.
Must Read: When is Ramadan 2023 , important, signification
Table of Contents
Importance of Preparing for Ramadan:
Ramadan Kareem is the most important month of the Islamic Lunar Calendar. It is very important to make preparations for this month. The month of Sha`ban is a beautiful opportunity to get prepared for Ramadan. Prophet Muhammad SAW fasted frequently in the month of Sha`ban.
Must Read: importance of Shaban, signification, and Tradition
Ramadan preparations include preparations on various levels, including physical preparation. Physical preparations may include the following steps:
- The first thing which gets disturbed during Ramadan is our sleeping pattern. Normally we sleep after the Isha prayer or up to 9 or 10 PM and get up after Fajar Prayer. But in Ramadan Kareem, we have to get up late at night for Taraweeh and have to get up even an hour or two before the Fajar prayer. This disturbs the entire sleeping pattern. To get prepared for Ramadan, we have to practice adjusting our sleep patterns.
- The second thing which is affected during Ramadan is our eating pattern. So we have to maintain a healthy diet even before Ramadan so that we can meet our fasting routines in Ramadan.
- Staying active and fit is a thing that is a basic human need. Everyone has to stay active and fit for routine matters and this is thing that can be proved very helpful during Ramadan.
Read Must: How to welcome Ramadan
Reading Quran Online During Ramadan:
Reading the Quran online before Ramadan is an important step in Ramadan preparation. Why read the Quran online? There are many reasons like;
- It is a convenient way of reading the Quran. You can read the Quran online from your cell phone whenever and wherever you want to read Al Quran.
- You can have easy access to many translations and Tafseer of the Quran with only one click. So you can choose the translation of your favorite scholar to understand the Quran.
Tips for Reading Quran Online During Ramadan:
If you want to read the Quran online, you have to keep some points in your mind.
- Firstly, you have to find a reliable online source for Quran reading. You have to make sure that the website you are visiting has a reliable translation and Tafseer.
- You should make a proper schedule for reading the Quran e Kareem. It will help you to manage your daily routine during Ramadan.
- You should set a fixed target for your daily Quran recitation so that you can complete your Quran e Kareem at least two times in the month of Ramadan.
A believer’s belief in the physical and spiritual needs of a body. So a Muslim has to prepare himself both physically and spiritually for Ramadan. Spiritual preparations include;
Reflecting on Past Actions:
Ramadan provides everyone a chance to stop for a while and have a look and reflect on his past actions. If he analyses his actions and finds himself indulging in some wrongdoings, this is the right time to rectify his mistakes and sins.
Seeking Forgiveness from others:
You repent your wrongdoings, but you do not want to compensate the persons who were affected by your deeds. This will not work. You should beg pardon and seek forgiveness from the concerned person. As Haqooq ul Ibaad (rights of Human beings) can only be forgiven when the concerned person forgives his rights.
Reading and Studying Quran:
Reading and studying the Quran is a kind of spiritual uplifting for a believer. When a believer recites the Quran, he gets himself into a priceless spiritual experience. Thus, you should start reciting the Quran before Ramadan to prepare yourself spiritually for the month of Ramadan.
Increasing Acts of Charity
As you know that QuranHost mostly teachers and other staff belong to destitute and needy families. QuranHost team is on a mission to help our needy teachers and 500 very deserving & needy families this Ramadan.
QuranHost Team will distribute at least 500 Ramadan Packages this Ramadan. Insha Allah.
Ramadan is an important month for every believer, so important its preparation is. A Muslim has to get himself prepared physically and spiritually for the arrival of Ramadan. QuranHost is the best platform for reading Quran online during Ramadan. We have the best staff for our valued clients who can teach Quran from the beginner level to the advanced level.