Online Islamic Summer Course for Muslim kids
Make Your Kid a Practicing Muslim in 45 days
15th July to 31st August 2022
The Online Islamic Summer Course is an important course for Muslim kids to fully practice Islam and the Islamic way of life. Many ‘Muslim’ families are very busy with their own lives, but they want to raise their children in an Islamic way. As Muslims, every parent wants their children to pray regularly five times a day, and to teach them the actual basic knowledge of Islam. But unfortunately, many of us are busy earning bread & butter. We don’t have enough time to teach the kids personally, so there is no way other than to enroll their kids in an online Islamic Center for learning the basics of Islamic education.
QuranHost is the pioneer Islamic Center for teaching Quran and Islamic Studies Online. We have arranged a special program for the children of those families who want to use the summer vacations in the best way by learning the basic knowledge of Islam.
Features of the Course
We have designed this course specifically to teach Islamic studies to children to provide a comprehensive Islamic education to the Muslim Kids efficiently and competitively. This course will help the parents who are very busy with their own lives but want to raise their children in an Islamic way. Instead of teaching Islamic studies to children according to traditional standards, our teachers make the learning process more enjoyable so the Muslim kids will learn this with their interest. Your kids will not only obtain knowledge and new information about Islam in this manner but they will also be inspired to learn more about its magnificent teachings as they grow older.
1. Age Groups for this Course:
- Age Group-1: 7 to 10 Years
- Age Group-2: 11 to 15 Years
2. Online Group Classes on Zoom:
This course will be conducted through the Zoom app, where the students will be able to see the teachers, and books on their computers’ screens.
- 12 pm to 1:30 pm GMT+1 (London Time)
- Monday to Friday
4. 15 minutes break between both Sessions
5. Trained and Certified Teachers
6. Interactive Way of teaching
7. Completion Certificate
What the Kids will learn in this Course
1- Aqedah (Islam and Iman)
The great responsibility of guiding the next generation is to teach them what is Islam & Iman? What are the basic pillars of Islam? What is the difference between Islam and Iman?
In this section the kids will learn:
- What are Islam and Iman?
- What are the six-element of Iman?
- Tawheed, belief in Allah
- Belief in Angels
- Belief in Books
- Belief in Prophets & Messengers
- Belief in Al-Qadar (Desteny)
- Belief in the Day of Judgment
2- Fiqh (Basic Islamic Knowledge)
- The Five Pillars of Islam
- Taharah and its benefits (Purification)
- Practical demonstration of Salah and Wudu’
- Sawm of Ramadan (Fasting Ramadan)
- Zakat (Purifying Charity)
- Adhaan for Salah
- Funeral Prayer
- Halal and Haram food in Islam
Although beliefs are crucial, parents must also teach their children about the practical aspects of religion. Faith and action are strongly intertwined. A kid should be encouraged to pray, recite the Qur’an, and do wudhu from an early age. In this session the children will learn about the basic Islamic education such as The Pillars of Islam, the meaning of some verses, stories of the prophetic biography, some Fiqha issues, the meaning of some verses, Prophet Mohammed’s sayings, Islamic history, general Islamic facts, and much more: The kids will also be demonstrated the proper method of Wudu, Azaan, Janaza, etc. which are important aspects of Islamic rituals.
3- Islamic Manners and Ethics
- Sunnan and Adaab (Etiquette) of eating, drinking, sleeping, using the right hand, talking, etc.
- General Islamic Morals and Ethics (Piety, Truthfulness, Peace, Brotherhood, Thankfulness, etc.)
- Islamic views on Bad habits (Lying, Gossiping, Backbiting, Cheating, etc.)
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people
Kids will be thought how to live according to Islam’s ideal manners, which are the manners of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The ideal way for the children to learn those manners is through the Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith and Sira (PBUH).
4- Selected Sura, Hadith, Daily Azkar and Dua’a
- Reading and Memorization of Selected Sura from the Holy Quran
- Selected Short Hadith (Sayings of Holy Prophet)
- Daily Duas and Azkaar, like dua before and after eating, before sleeping, after waking up, while traveling, etc.
- Understanding the meanings of each of these daus and Azaakr
- Short Shurs from the Holy Quran.
Du’a is the most important form of Islamic education for your children to learn (Supplication). Dua is a type of prayer that can be performed at any time and in any location. There is no set time or location for doing Dua. It’s a tool for bringing the supplicant closer to Allah the Almighty.
The Muslim kids will also learn some specific surah’s such as:
- Surah Al-Fatiha
- Surah At-Tin
- Surah Al-Qadr
- Surah Al-Takathur
- Surah Al-Kawthur
- Surah Al-Asr
- Sura Al-Kafiroon
- Surah Al-Ikhlas
- Surah Al-Falaq
- Surah An-Nas