Allah Almighty sent this holy book to Prophet Muhammad SAW. He sent this divine message to humanity. This book contains Allah’s message to His bondsmen. This book is not only meant to deliver Allah’s message to humanity. It is also for rewarding the believers who recite the holy book. Recitation of the Quran is rewarding, but Quran memorization is much more rewarding than mere recitation.
Table of Contents
Al-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: Recite and rise in status, recite as you used to recite in the world, for your status will be at the last verse that you recite.”
Benefits of Quran Recitation:
There are certain physical and spiritual benefits of Quran memorization. Some of them are as follows;
Quran memorization benefits the believers physically in the following manner;
Sharpens the Memory:
It is a common observation that Quran memorization sharpens the memory of the memorizer. A late learner kid who memorizes Quran becomes an avid learner. No doubt, it is the miracle of the Quran that everyone can memorize the Quran, regardless of his/her mental capacity.
Releases Stress and Depression:
Quran memorization is an anti-depressant. Recitation of the Quran releases stress and tension. Similarly, when a person memorizes Quran and recites the Quran daily, his mental stress releases and he gets relaxed.
Quran memorization is all about concentration. When a person memorizes the Quran, his focus boost to the highest level. When a believer memorizes the Quran, he gradually learns to concentrate and focus. This ability reaches its peak when he completes his Quran memorization journey.
Spiritual Benefits of Quran Memorization:
Quran memorization benefits a believer spiritually.
Helps in Seeking Higher Ranks in Jannah:
Allah Almighty promised high rewards for the believers who memorize the Quran by heart. According to Ahaadith, Huffaz will get higher ranks in Jannah as compared to other Muslims.
High Rewards for the Parents of Huffaz in this world and the hereafter:
Allah Almighty has promised great incentives for the parents of Huffaz in this world and the hereafter. Many Ahadith narrate this fact. This reality is evident from the daily observations that the parents of Huffaz are given great respect in Muslim societies.
Read more about : Four surprising benefits of hafiz e Quran
1.What are some effective methods for memorizing the Quran?
There are many effective methods of memorizing the Quran:
- Online Quran Institutes like QuranHost.
- Different Quranic websites and apps.
2.How can I improve my Quran memorization skills?
- By seeking help from Quran Institutes like QuranHost.
- By seeking guidance from a competent online tutor.
- By repetition and revision.
3.Are there some specific tips for memorizing longer Quranic passages?
There are many specific tips for memorizing longer Quranic passages:
- Start by memorizing brief passages of the Quran, then move towards the longer ones.
- Segregate the longer passages into small parts and memorize them one by one.
4. How can I maintain the memorization of the Quran over time?
- You can maintain the memorization of the Quran over time by repeating and revising the Quran repeatedly.
- You can repeat the Quran daily in prayers five times a day.
- You can revise the Quran in night prayers during Ramadan.
5.How can I improve my Quran memorization skills?
- You can improve your Quran memorization skills by following some tips.
- You can work on your focus to improve your memorization skills. Concentration improves memorization skills a lot.
- Repetition and revision improve memorization skills a lot. You should repeat and revise your Quran lesson to improve your memorization skills.
Quran memorization is a virtuous deed according to Islam. Allah Almighty has announced substantial rewards for the believers who memorize the Quran by heart. But Quran memorization has many physical and spiritual benefits. We at QuranHost have a Quran memorization course, which is conducted by competent Quran tutors. Get a free trial class before joining the institute. Sign up to get yourself registered in the institute.